Activities on the farm
- Explore the property on the many hiking and walking tracks.
- Guided 4 wheeler or 4 wheel drive tours. POA
- Guided 4 wheeler fishing tours, morning or afternoon sessions. POA
- We have a super cross track for the bike enthusiasts, suitable for BMX or motorbike.
- Cool off in the swimming dam or down at the river. Walking distance from the homestead.
- Feed the chooks and collect the eggs.
We have a Jersey milking cows Buttercup and Gretel. When milking you are welcome to milk the cow.
Feeding the animals
We currently have 3 poddy calves.
There are 5 miniature ponies, Abby, Faith, Cleo, Eugene and Bolino.
Flying in Groups
We have two airstrips for the aviation enthusiasts. Groups or individuals welcome.
Small recreational aircraft can fly in for a fully catered relaxing holiday tailored to your needs. Come for a night, weekend or longer. Discovered the rural beauty of the New England.
Activities off farm
Glen Innes has 3 special events each year:
– Celtic Festival. For more details see their website.
– Beardy Festival. November, check their website to confirm dates.
– Minerama Fossicking, Gem Show & Jewellery Show.
– Local wineries
– National parks
– Tourist drives, to take in the countryside and small villages.